How to Keep Yourself Positive?

How to Keep Yourself Positive?

How to Keep Yourself Positive?
Friends, today I am sharing a very interesting and important thing with you. One such small thing that has helped a lot in improving my thought process and making me positive.

I sincerely hope that it will be equally beneficial for you. I am also saying this because it is very simple to understand. And it is also easy to apply practically.


The matter is of January 2010 when I was in Gorakhpur. Since I was fond of reading new books, I was looking for a similar book in a store, when I saw a book written by David J. Schwartz, "The Magic of Thinking Big". After that I understood that it had power and I bought that book.

By the way, I read many beneficial things in it, but one thing has settled in my mind and today I am telling you about it.
Our mind is a factory producing ideas. Every now and then, some thought is made. And to get this work done, we have two very obedient servants and they are also expert in their work. If you ever take their exam, they will succeed in it. Let me introduce them-

The name of the first servant is- Triumph or Mr. Victory

The name of the second servant is- Mr. Defeat or Mr. Defeat

Mr. Victory's job is to build positive thoughts according to your orders. And The task of Mr.defeat is to build negative thoughts according to your orders. And these servants are so adept that they immediately understand your gesture and start their work without losing time.

Mr. Victory specializes in explaining why you can do things? Why can you be successful?

Mr. Defeat specialize in explaining why you can't do things? Why should you fail?

When you think why my life is good then immediately Mr. Victory starts to produce positive thoughts in your mind to justify this, which comes out of your life experiences till now. Such as-

  • I have such a good family.
  • There are so many good people who want me.
  • I am well settled, financially capable enough to be happy.
  • I am able to do what I want to do.
  •  etc.

Conversely when you think why my life is not good, immediately Mr. Defeat starts proving negative things in your mind to produce negative thoughts. Such as-

  •  I have not achieved anything special in my life so far
  • My job is not according to my ability
  • Bad always happens to me
  • etc.

These two servants wholeheartedly support your point. Now it depends on you whose services you want to take out of it. So remember that the more you work out of these, the stronger it will become and one day it will take possession of this factory, and will gradually make the other servant completely useless. Now you have to decide whose Want to take possession of Mr. Victory or Mr. Defeat?

If life is to improve, then the work of producing thoughts as much as possible. Give it to Victory only. That is, do positive self talk. Otherwise it is on its own. The defeats will accumulate their authority.

I have used the simple but effective technique many times. I always keep an eye on my thoughts and as soon as the production of negative thoughts starts increasing, I immediately I put Victory to work, that is, I speak such statements to myself which make a chain of positive thoughts and I come back on track.

For example: When I feel that there is tension in my personal relationships, I tell myself how much loving people God has given me. And Mr. Victory just do the work ahead. They start counting my pleasant experiences related to personal relationships in front of me and in a short time my mood is completely correct. And when the mood gets right, it starts reflecting in my actions as well. Then the person in front is also not able to stay angry for long and soon all the sourness comes out and then everything starts to look good.


This is a very practical way of keeping thoughts positive. Just whenever you feel that negativity is dominating you, immediately bring the opposite idea of ​​that idea in mind. For example, if you get the idea that you are not capable, then the opposite question immediately. Do it with victory, ”Mr. Victory tell me why I am capable? ”And you will find that this servant of yours will put before you those experiences in which you have done something good, for example, you have ever won a prize, helped someone, some art in which you Better than, etc.

Just keep in mind that the question you are asking yourself is positive and not negative.

You can also try and see it. Keep an eye on your thoughts, and when you feel that Mr. Defeat is becoming more active, then do some positive self talk quickly and put Mr. Victory to work.

Thanks. I hope it works for you.

Comments